Social Media Management – Level 1
- Next Workshop Date: May 24th 2022
- 1 day course for 2 people
- Accademia, Kilmainham, Co Dublin
Who is this course for?
This hands on Instagram Workshop is designed specifically for the hair & beauty salon sector. We aim to ensure you leave it not only with extra knowledge, but with a plan and the tools required to put into action.
This workshop is designed for those who are less experienced with using Instagram for your salon, and will suit salons who need some help getting the basics right.
This workshop allows for 2 people from each salon, the owner/manager and the person who will be running your social media.
Leave this 1 day course with knowledge, real take-aways, a plan, and your first months posts already scheduled!
What will I learn?
Our promise to you:
Step away from this training with 1 month content scheduled and the tools to do so, have a plan for your social media for 2022 and know how to work smart on social. It’s time to bring your salon social media to the next level!
- Getting the basics right. Building an amazing Instagram Profile Page for your salon
- Grid Posts, Stories & Reels. What are they, when to use them and hands on learning of each of these features.
- Hashtags – How to research them and to know which ones to use
- Content Creation – Planning your 1st months content
- Tools – Introduction and setting up of the tools you need to plan, design and schedule your posts!
- Planning and then creating your first month’s Instagram posts
- Set up of Meta Business manager for FB and Insta correctly.
- Practical experience under expert supervision.
- 1 Month follow up. We will be setting up a 1 hour Online catch up with the Workshop class to answer any questions that arose out of your first month as a social media master!
Why is this different?
This course has be designed for salons just like yours. We understand your business and have designed this course to make it simple for you to run your own social media pages, ensure they look amazing and that they help you grow your business. This is not a day of theory! It’s a hands on workshop where you will be introduced to all the tools you need to run your social media account, and we will also set them up with you. You will leave with Design tools, Scheduling tools and a plan in place for your first month, all created by you on the day.
How do I reserve a place?
Places are limited to 20 salons per workshop. 2 people may attend person. Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Follow the link below to fill out the reservation form.
Once we receive your submission, a member of our team will be in touch to complete your registration.
Please note that submission of a reservation form does not guarantee a place on the course.